Oi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsoxfan692

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone!

Found this forum today and am almost overwhelmed with all the advice and tips and general information that abounds here. I have alot of reading to do, and that is not a bad thing.

I'm a commercial producer and work mainly in the television sector but branch out into short film every now and again. We recently decided to add some color and life to the house with a 10gal fish tank and we've been hooked ever since. The 10gal tetra tank is doing fine and my two GSD's seem to look at us like we are weird when we look at the tank for minutes at a time.

We purchased a betta and a 3 gal tank for my 4 year old son to start experiencing the fish responsibility on his own and he's doing wonderful. The betta has a nice bubble bed built and enjoys doing tricks for my son. Our daughter is almost 2 and enjoys just watching the fish. I'm sure the dogs are glad that she does so they can get a break :D

I've posted a thread in the FW section about the 55 gal that we are purchasing soon and while I know how to cycle it, we just can't decide what we want to do with it. So you can bet I'll be reading like a mad man here while we wait on the cycle and come to a decision soon.

so that's me in a small but cracked nutshell. looking forward to reading and advice!

You should build a reef tank with fish. Try adding some surgeonfish and clownfish. ( Dora and Nemo. To be specific, Dora is a Blue Tang.)

Back
Top Bottom