Woodbridge Virginia here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manbern

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! New member here, hailing from Woodbridge Virginia! Still learning to navigate my way around this website. Is there an easy way to find other members in this forum that live nearby me? I'm getting ready to restart one of my lifelong hobbies/passions: Fishkeeping! And I've been dying to do another African cichlid tank and would like to know if there are any other cichlid-heads in my area! :) In any case, hello and I look forward to many discussions here!

Thanks melosu58! Beautiful tank btw! I'd love to do a salt tank again as well, but maybe a little later down the road. I've kept all sorts of different tanks in the past, but that was while I was single and the only the person I had to worry about spending money on, was myself, lol! But I have a fiance now, and I want to start her off a little easy and little cheaper by doing a freshwater tank. I don't want to scare her off with all the expensive startup costs for a saltwater tank, ha! But once the "fish-keeping" bug bites her, like it did to me all those years ago, I'm sure she'll be onboard for a saltwater tank down the road! Here's to hoping!

Back
Top Bottom