All glass lid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone know where I can find or order an all glass or acrylic lid for a 5 gallon tank? Thank you for your time

5 gallon planted(1m/2f guppy and 2 ADFs)
10 gallon planted divided Betta(1 male and 1 female)

You can find a glass versa top on amazon or at petco, make sure you get the right one for your tank. Aqueon will not fit tetra tanks. I can walk your through making one with light diffuse panel, easy! Not good for evap. Only jumpers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brookster unfortunately where my tanks are they need a close system lid no eggcrate. My living room even with the heat on stays at 62 degrees due to a leak in the walls(saving up to fix it) so cold air comes in from the outside. I have no clue what brand the tank is but I will try and find its box it was a kit from Walmart. I hate the lid and light so I am upgrading :). I will check those places out thank you.

Get a can of spray foam to.fix the wall! Post a pic, I do that stuff for a living, i can probably help you out;) I cut plexiglass glass to fit as a top, it distorts over time, if you flip it weekly it should be fine.. big heat lamps may be an issue.

I have wood paneling so I have no clue where's it's coming from lol. And I am getting LEDS :).

You can find a glass versa top on amazon or at petco, make sure you get the right one for your tank. Aqueon will not fit tetra tanks. I can walk your through making one with light diffuse panel, easy! Not good for evap. Only jumpers

Hmmm I have a 10 tetra with aqueon top and 55 tetra with aqueon top.:blink:

Hmmm I have a 10 tetra with aqueon top and 55 tetra with aqueon top.:blink:

I got an aqueon top for my tetra 5.5 gal and it didn't fit, the aqueon fits my 20 tall though. Must just be unique to that size.. come on mike, if anyone knows how to waste money on the wrong equipment haha. I'm so versed in trial and error at this point.

Back
Top Bottom