Anyone know if Petco price matches to online competitors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FastFly67

Aquarium Advice FINatic
$20 difference between Petco and BigAls on a filter I want. Plus I wouldn't have to pay shipping or wait. Anyone have experience in dealing with Petco?

I would think that they should be OK on equipment. If it was me I would save the twenty and get it. On livestock now that`s a horse of a different color.

I highly doubt it. Petco's stuff is cheaper on their website than in the stores, but they won't even match their own online prices. If you print out something from their website and take it to your local store, they won't match it. At least they won't in my area.

I highly doubt it. Petco's stuff is cheaper on their website than in the stores, but they won't even match their own online prices. If you print out something from their website and take it to your local store, they won't match it. At least they won't in my area.
actually they did! saved BUNCHES. their price was 104.99, brought in the website printoff for 59.99 and they honored the price.

Back
Top Bottom