Coralife Aqualight 48" fixture....question about LED's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
In reference to this product:

https://www82.safesecureweb.com/web...WAI&Product_Code=CL53406&Category_Code=CLAAPF

The description says 4 LED's but the picture shows only 3. I've called and asked but that proved fruitless. Some stores are selling this same unit but some say it has 3 LED's while other say it has 4. So i'm guessing there's two different models of the 48" Lunar Aqualife CP fixture. The reason i'm worried abou this is because my tank has a center support on the top...and it's worthless to have a blocked LED right above the center support. But if some are selling this fixture with 4 LED's, these might be placed further from the center. And that's what i'm trying to find out.

I do not believe that is true.

48_Lunar_Aqualight_4X65W.jpg

This is the 48" i want^^^...but description says it has 4 lunar LED's.

lg_18788_26852P_V.jpg
[/url]

I just got that lighting system. It is the exact same box, but was advertised as having 4 lunar lights and mine has 4. Just make sure and buy from a place that advertises it as having 4 lunar lights and you should be fine. If they advertise as having 4, and it shows up with 3, u can get your money back.

I got mine from www.captivereefs.com. It was very inexpensive, and don't forget they have an AA discount when you order!

it could be that they changed between 3 and 4 so it just depends on what the vendor has in-stock.

i got my light and the vendor had advertised it as having 3 LED moonlights, but when it arrived, it had 4. The mystery continues.

Back
Top Bottom