Fluval FX5 vs. Marineland C-530

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How? I have to pay more than that from a wholesaler or direct from Hagen.

Watch the DVD, it will help.

Well, it was the grand opening of a pet store near me. Amazon had the filter on sale for $216 (already a really good deal, they've got it for $220 now, still really good). I asked this store if they could price match and they did, 5$ less in fact, so they were gonna sell it to me for $211. They also had a promotion going on that if you spent $100 you would get $25 off, and they were kind enough to let me combine that coupon with the price match so I got it for 186$ :D

Oh and I'm definitely going to watch the DVD, I just didn't have much time today.

Well, it was the grand opening of a pet store near me. Amazon had the filter on sale for $216 (already a really good deal, they've got it for $220 now, still really good). I asked this store if they could price match and they did, 5$ less in fact, so they were gonna sell it to me for $211. They also had a promotion going on that if you spent $100 you would get $25 off, and they were kind enough to let me combine that coupon with the price match so I got it for 186$ :D

Oh and I'm definitely going to watch the DVD, I just didn't have much time today.

Darn! Why can't I get that lucky! Good for you ... sounds like you made out like a bandit(y)

Back
Top Bottom