I recently purchased the Fluvial Internal 2 Plus for my low-filtration 75 gallon.
- The suction cup bracket makes it very easy to unmount the filter for cleaning, just lift the filter up, pull filter unit off of motor, and replace motor on bracket.
- The filter unit has a large square area, although not advertised for it, you can tuck alternate media into the unit, you are not forced to use the branded media
- The design reduces the chances of clogging, by diverting incoming water to a different area of the filter media when the shortest path is blocked.
- The venturi feature comes with a cap to turn it off if you don't want to run it.
- The anti-clog design is really designed for a system that clogs frequently. In a system that doesn't need it, it means that only the top inch or so of filter media is used, the rest is just backup.