Thank you for all the input.
I think I have 2 solutions, let me know which ones you guys think is better.
Replace my current light with Coralife 48" Lunar AquaLight Fixture - 4 x 65W
Two built in 3/4W LED
- Built in Electronic Ballast
- Built in Cooling Fans
- Separate on/off controls for dawn/dusk effect
- Acrylic Lens Cover
- 2-Coralife SP 65W 10000K Bulbs
- 2-Coralife SP 65W Actinic Bulbs
Change my current bulbs(2x6700K) to 2 Actinic and use this for the blue light and purchase a Coralife AquaLight Pro Metal Halide HQI Clamp-On Pendant - 1 x 150W
Hang-on tank HQI metal halide fixture
- 150 watt 14,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp
- External HQI metal halide ballast with on/off switch, 12-foot lamp cord and 6-foot power cord
- Three points of articulation for multiple lighting positions
- Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing with ventilation grill
- Highly-polished reflector
- Built-in cooling fan
- Glass HQI lens cover
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket
Cost is about the same for both with the exception the HQI does not have the lunar light.
Thanks again for everyone's input.