LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. That's a good price. I just got two for $300 about four months ago.

Good deal on those panels. I just bought 3 of them for $380 and I thought I did well. lol

They will grow anything you can think of so you will be good to go with these.

Did you end up getting them ?
I'm going all in on LED's and these look pretty good

Did you end up getting them ?
I'm going all in on LED's and these look pretty good

I wouldn't consider these "all in". They are good for the price but aren't anything super special. They certainly don't have all the "bells and whistles". If you want a cheap way to grow anything you want these are your best bet. And this thread is from earlier today.

LOL ,didn't pay any attention to the post date ..
I'm just keeping some shrooms ,leathers ,zoa and button polyps ATM..Tired of replacing T-5 bulbs and the heat output from them..
Guess what i meant by all in is simply wanting to ditch the T-5's and only have LED's,and the price seems right on these

They are really that much brighter/intense than T-5's?
Plus,they say dimmable :cool: so they should be

This fixture happens to be extremely bright. It all depends on the bulbs and optics and chips.

I have hear some say they can be brighter then metal halides.

Looks good to me. I've heard great things. I would talk to Carey if you want more information on them. She uses them a lot. My LFS happens to use them on some of their tanks and they look great!

I wouldn't consider these "all in". They are good for the price but aren't anything super special. They certainly don't have all the "bells and whistles". If you want a cheap way to grow anything you want these are your best bet. And this thread is from earlier today.
But all the "bells and whistles" are completely unnecessary. It's like putting a chrome package on your bike. It's not going to help you win any races. You might look cooler though...lol.

I found the full spectrum to be too purple for me. I like the regular whites and blues personally. :)

But yep, they will grow corals.

OK thanks Carey ,,i think i will personally enjoy the purplish hue ..I'm hoping anyway ,,too late now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom