Light fixure for corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use a kessil 150 over my 20 and I love it. Great colors from the light and my corals pop!

Taotronic TT-AL16's inexpensive and a built in timer can't be beat for $200

TaoTronics® TT-AL16 120w Dimmable Timmer Led Aquarium Light Coral Reef Tank Light with Moonlights,Dimmable with Inner Digital Timer, Optical lens in High Par Value (Dimmable and Timmer)
http://amzn.com/B00COG41H6

I've heard only good reviews about taotronics. I personally have pharos LEDs. The maxspec razr is nice and slim but the length can be an issue. They may have come out with a longer one but when I was looking at lights the razor was to short for a four foot tank.

When picking up frags on a craigslist deal one time the seller had a razor over a 4 foot tank and was using the side brackets that the light comes with, and due to the fixture being so thin it it sagged in the middle, it was a really unattractive look

I've also seen them on four foot tanks and the light coverage wasn't very good. On a shorter tank they look nice. Also don't like the ballast/driver. It's HUGE

Back
Top Bottom