Lighting Advice...Please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redwhiptailplec

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone, I have a 20 gallon freshwater tank which is fairly heavily planted. unfortunately and against my better judgement I took the advice of a guy at the LFS and purchased a full spectrum 15 Watt bulb -despite having read about needing 2-3 Watts per gallon etc. I have been looking for a bulb to replace it, but I am having trouble finding one that will do the job. Can anyone recommend a specific product?

www.ahsupply.com - They are your friends :wink: just ask anyone here who has them, they'd probably recommend them to you as well.
get their 1x 55 kitt or their 2x 36 watt or maybe a 1x36 watt and 2x 13 watt kitt? You can order bulbs in a range of color temps from them too. Great lights and super reflector.

HTH
-Stewie

RedWhipTail,
Just wondering if you had checked out ahsupply yet and what you thought of my idea. Let me know what you are planning on doing. I'm interested as to what you are going to do and how it works out for you.
-Stewie

Back
Top Bottom