Marineland Rite-Size Z Filter Cartridges - NEED DIMENSIONS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

metropolis93fan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I recently realized that my tank that was SUPPOSED to come with a sponge as part of the filter didn't. I was in a LOT Of pain when I was setting it up and wasn't paying attention... and now that I'm changing up fish and needing to use medicine on my betta in his own tank I realized... I don't have biological filtration outside of the cartridges you throw away! So I want to buy sponge to use instead of the cartridges... but I don't know the size. (the dimensions on Amazon I believe include the box.. it cannot POSSIBLY be 2 inches thick!) I'm at my parents' house for a few more days. I want the sponge when I go back to my apartment for a quick feed... (It's a crazy week and a half due to health issues.... all my doctors are in my parents' town 30 minutes away and it's like an appointment every day through Friday next week! I've been here since Wednesday. RALLY fed my betta starting two days before I left and will be doing a trip maybe Monday next week to feed and hopefully replace filter material.

Does ANYONE have the specs for these cartridges/this filter? I'm SO angry... I bought this tank because it was supposed to be 3-way filtration... Argh! I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom