My light needs help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snoopybdb

Aquarium Advice Regular

I have a current satelite 2x96 watt. At first I thought the actinic light was blown, but my husband took the light apart and switched the bulbs and it's somehthing in the wiring that isn't working. He thinks it's the ballast. Does anyone know where I can get one of these?

we tried the local eletrical store this morning, they said the didn't have it and couldn't get it. My husband tried to call Current customer service and no one would answer, he tried all day. Does anyone know if Current lights have any kind of warranty? The light is less than a year old.

we called current yesterday, and found out the light is still under warranty because it's under a year old. They told us that we have to go through the lfs where be bought the light, which we called them, and they are going to send a new ballast! I have to say though that the current's customer service department is terrible. After 3 days of trying to call them my husband gave up and called the sales department to talk to someone.

Back
Top Bottom