Nano cube driving me crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rebelyeller89

Aquarium Advice Freak
I can NOT get one of the power heads to stop blowing bubbles! It blows out a huge burst of bubbles at the beginning of each cycle. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Is your power head flow adjustable? Or too high in the water at all? Mine done that I just put it an inch or 2 lower and turned it down!

Your power head is to high on the glass it need to be down lower so that when the flow starts it doesn't pull water and air down from the water surface. If the head is strong enough it will create a cyclone and water will be pulled into the power head.

Good luck. Nano tanks are always need constant adjustments for awhile beings the tank is so small. I just stopped having to tweak my 25 gallons equipment now I'm just having to do adjustments on my corals.

Ah well it's a JBJ nano cube, so it's actually the output tube thing. You can't move it. But I added a gallon of water and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom