Oceanic 30 Gal cube.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sumphead

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have loved this for quite a long while and my LFS doing a price match with some other competitor has them on sale for $139 with the cherry stand! What a deal on a tank that usually runs close to $300. I am tempted...

My question is, if I bought it I would want it to be a SPS tank, but there is no way I could build a cherry canopy to match. Am I stuck with pendant lighting? I would consider a fish only but then I am stuck with stocking options. Grrr. Great tank but limited on uses. Any ideas?

TIA,
R-

Yeah, I was definately thinking 20K to aviod the actinic supplementation, I am just not crazy about pendant lighting in a bedroom tank.

DUDE buy one for me at that price and drive it out here. :)

Ill buy you dinner and some adult beverages (assuming your of age of course)

Yeah it is indeed a great price. Oh and I (unfortunately) am well over the legal age. :) I've seen the HQI pendants and do like em' but a bit more pricey. They have both the maple and cherry. Cherry all the way!

Ironically I am going snorkeling in the bahamas after a trip to Disney in October. Hmmm...LOL. I think I will, just have to get the final approval from the boss. Besides I have been looking for an excuse to replace the freshy 20 in my bedroom. Ahhh maybe this will be a final farewell to freshwater tanks all together.

R-

Back
Top Bottom