Protein Skimmer Cracked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New_curator_

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
As my username indicates I am a new curator, I work at a restaurant that has a 7500 gallon system. I recently found a rather large crack in our protein skimmer's top cylinder. I have no clue where to find a new piece, nor does anyone else at the restaurant, do any of you have an idea?

Thank you so much for any help/guidance.

You will need to figure out the manufacturer and model number of the skimmer. Pictures would help also.

I am guessing you have a pretty large protein skimmer. As stated already, we really need to know a little more about the skimmer.

You could try contacting rk2 systems, that's the first company that comes to mind that does skimmers that large. They might be able to lead you in the right direction.

It is a RK2 product, it is the RK75PE, I am going to try to reach out to them in the hopes that they can help me find the part that I need.
Thank you for your help! I really appreciate the help, it is reassuring for me, as a new aquarist, to have the help and support from people that know how to solve the issues I may run into and the questions I have!!

Back
Top Bottom