Some real cool fans .... No pun intended!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found a post over at nano-reef.com and figured I would share some links here. The summer months are approaching and a lot of people may need a fan, these look pretty cool and some of the people over at nano-reef are raving about them!!!

FAN 1

FAN 2

Enjoy ... :wink:
Jermz

the flexible arm allows the fan to be rotated 360o side to side or bent 180o to direct airflow. The fan has protective screens on both sides, is damp resistant and very safe.

This is what sparked my interest .... I haven't seen anything like these at my local HD or Lowe's ......

The ones I got have two plastic hinges to position them either direction. Only thing that concerns me is the metal in the "flexible" arm. I am sure it is not SS or aluminum so you know what will happen.

I have a $7-ish typical clip-on fan like Brenden mentioned on the back of my canopy keeping my 90 gal cool. It's been running when the lights are on for about a year now. Had to clean off the dust once (after about 10 months) but no sign of any rust or any other problems. Works beautifully.

get cheap fans from a hardware store. Or get those cheap computer type fans and set them up to sit on the tank. Might require a little more work but worth the price savings.

very nice Jermz79, i like them and they are extremely pleasing to the eye, the ones and home depot/lowes aren't very

Back
Top Bottom