Stylish tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks beautiful. If you're willing to pay the extra, then why not? make sure to find the best deal online though!

Edit: that particular model is only 6 gallons though.

Most Acrylic aquariums have a more modern look than their glass counterparts, not just because Acrylic is a newer material - but the ability to injection mold removes the need for seams on the corner and top.

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to find a 15-20 gallon tank with anything but a flat bottom because the water weight of anything over 5-6 gallons really can't be supported on an "odd" base.

Here what I have and it's the best looking, stylish kit around. It is only 8g, but it's just right for my beta and shoal of Cardinal tetras. This is the shrimp model and there's one for plants called the Floura something. Price is right too and the only thing I had the get that I wanted in it was a Aqueon Pro 50w heater.

I'd stay away from plastic tanks (unless it's 180g +), sneeze and they get scratched (impossible to remove too) lol.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/252655/product.web

Check out my build for this kit here.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...val-ebi-with-betta-as-centerpiece-146503.html

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to find a 15-20 gallon tank with anything but a flat bottom because the water weight of anything over 5-6 gallons really can't be supported on an "odd" base.

Actually a spherical base would be more supportive than a flat base, but good luck trying to find anything but a custom built tank like that.

All the support actually comes from the stand though. A flat 55 gallon tank will break unless there is something flat supporting it.

Maybe a Biocube or Nanocube? Or a CADlights tank? Since the Edge is essentially an all-in-one I'm looking for more all-in-ones.

Fluval does make some larger tanks, but I don't think they come with anything outside of the tank and maybe the stand.

Back
Top Bottom