Tunze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hardridge

Aquarium Advice Freak
I hear people on this thread say how expensive tunze pumps are. Let me be the first to say you get what you pay for. Great company and amazing customer service. They have a customer for life. Great job guys.

Hardridge said:
I hear people on this thread say how expensive tunze pumps are. Let me be the first to say you get what you pay for. Great company and amazing customer service. They have a customer for life. Great job guys.

Ok... They are expensive, overpriced if you ask me, I know you didn't ask me but you posted this so you must feel the need to defend them. Are they a good company? Sure, I guess, there skimmer (Tunze9002) makes a awesome paper weight, although a little big for my taste.

Everyone one here has there opinions and can freely and openly express them. If your happy with them then, I'm happy for you, it's fun to be happy isn't it?

People say a lot of equipment may be expensive. I have the Vortech MP10 on my BC29 was it expensive? Of course. Like you said ya get what ya pay for BUT... There are a lot of great DIY lights, stands, hoods etc that can be to save money.

Bottom line.... You get what ya pay for correct, Tunze expensive? Yes?

Opinions vary, we're from all walks of life.

Point to this? My 2 cents, and keep the change if it ain't worth it.

The Con

Haha can't knock ur pumps I like them too wouldn't work on my tank I have 1 inch acrylic

Back
Top Bottom