Hi im GuppyGulp and Im a tank Addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppygulp

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 55 gallon goldfish tank, a55 gallon african cichlid tank, a 55 gallon, convict tank, a six gallon batts tank, I'm preparing 2 55 tanks for African clawed frogs, a 29 gallon guppy tank, I also have six empty 10 gallons I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with. And today I caught myself looking at a 200 gallon that I was dreaming of putting Discus in. Is there no cure? No help to be had? No end to the madness? I'm running out of room.

I have a 55 gallon goldfish tank, a55 gallon african cichlid tank, a 55 gallon, convict tank, a six gallon batts tank, I'm preparing 2 55 tanks for African clawed frogs, a 29 gallon guppy tank, I also have six empty 10 gallons I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with. And today I caught myself looking at a 200 gallon that I was dreaming of putting Discus in. Is there no cure? No help to be had? No end to the madness? I'm running out of room.

Don't worry about it, it's your passion., as it is mine. Don't fight it, embrace it. Lol but seriously.

LUCKY, I wish I had that many tanks! I'm debating what to do with my empty 10g as well, I'm considering breeding shrimp, it's a very good business, some shrimp sell for $10 a pop!

Wow! I had no clue they sold for so much! What can be housed with shrimp that doesn't eat them? I'm a tank hoarder. I embrace it to the fullest.

The only fish I know that can go with shrimp are otos, but I'm sure there are a few more...

Thank You! I think so, yet all I hear is mom we have too many tanks. Today I set up one of my 10 gallons for a emergency rehome. I got 6 rosey barbs, 6 neon tetras, and a very big blue beta that where housed in the community tank together.

Well, fish addicts are better off than horse addicts--until the tank leaks! I started with one horse and ended up with eight. Fish are absolutely limited by the size of the ONE tank in my music room and I am NOT selling my grand piano to buy another tank. Yet. LOL

I got tank #12 home today. You are not alone! I've got a 56 gallon, a 30, a 5, three 10s and a 1.5 running, and three 20s (a long, a tall, and a hex) a 10 and a 40 gallon awaiting being set up. And I plan on picking up more 10s once I get a rack in place for the current new tanks.

Sorry Guppy, theres no help for that here...we just egg each other on to see who ends up with more tanks

I agree, there is no help to be had. Lol I guess I'll just have to set up the other three that are waiting!

Back
Top Bottom