Meet my Babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you should read the Points to Remember about Conditioners carefully as it mentions Ick-X. Interesting.
Just read it. Interesting. I wonder why you can't use them? He recommends ich-x as one of the best meds. I have also use kordon rid ich plus, as it's basically the same formula as ich-x. But I didn't know about the water conditioner issue. I guess you have to use ro/di water for changes..???

Just read it. Interesting. I wonder why you can't use them? He recommends ich-x as one of the best meds. I have also use kordon rid ich plus, as it's basically the same formula as ich-x. But I didn't know about the water conditioner issue. I guess you have to use ro/di water for changes..???
Not sure. I'm reading more as he has added a LOT of new information these past few months... tons. I guess we should watch out for folks who use Prime/Safe (dithionite) with a formalin based medication in it. At least API Tap Water Conditioner is just Thiosulfate, which is good.

Not sure. I'm reading more as he has added a LOT of new information these past few months... tons. I guess we should watch out for folks who use Prime/Safe (dithionite) with a formalin based medication in it. At least API Tap Water Conditioner is just Thiosulfate, which is good.
Yeah, I can't really tell what the issue is. Maybe we'll find it

Yeah, I can't really tell what the issue is. Maybe we'll find it
Well heck... this ain't good...

What is formalin use?

When dissolved in water it is called formalin, which is commonly used as an industrial disinfectant, and as a preservative in funeral homes and medical labs. It can also be used as a preservative in some foods and in products, such as antiseptics, medicines, and cosmetics.

Well heck... this ain't good...

What is formalin use?

When dissolved in water it is called formalin, which is commonly used as an industrial disinfectant, and as a preservative in funeral homes and medical labs. It can also be used as a preservative in some foods and in products, such as antiseptics, medicines, and cosmetics.
Yeah, it's in the ich meds he recommended too. It dries out the parasite i think

Back
Top Bottom