short video of wife talking to her tilapia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vicdad999999

Aquarium Advice Regular
Fishy video - YouTube it starts off really dark (sorry, it looks better in person), its a 125 that has an 18 inch light on it. He doesnt seem to like the overly bright lights, hides alot in the shadows until the wife goes past him. I rarely get to take a pic or video of him as he doesnt seem to like me:( Its definetly the wifes fish. We got him by accident with a bunch of small feeder fish, we originally thought it was a guppy, (had to save him per wife and daughters nagging), quickly outgrew the 10 , then the 20 then the 55 in about a years time..then we thought it was a texas cichlid, (then found out it was a tilapia), but he never stopped growing. Hes about 2 years old now. She feeds him alot of vegetables. Very messy fish.

Haha i got a good laugh out of this (especially after reading the description). Cool fish and sounds like he/she has a personality

Believe it or not thats a nile tilapia, what you find in the grocery store. I think its the white variety as his size and coloring kinda makes me lean that way. Me and him have a love hate relationship. but the wife spoils him rotten. Fresh veggies daily, hand fed. (she doesnt do the maintenance on the tank:() When she goes on business trips the kids now teenagers send her pictures while shes away as they are all female he doesnt have problems with them. He definetly has a cool personality though, all her girlfriends even the ones that arent impressed with the tanks like him as they get to feed him too. Im suprised he hasnt burst yet. Thanks for the nice comments:) Hes been an experience for sure.

Back
Top Bottom