300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never kill them. I always toss them in the sump. Once i tossed a tiny crab (about the size of a pencil eraser) in my sump and a year later I found this-
img_2612767_0_a4ec999a71f235dfd19339e851d8e7c5.jpg

Atergatis Floridus..an endangered species from Singapore.

When I moved out of my girlfriend's house I broke my tanks down and sold everything off. That crab was given to a friend for his sump. I made him promise that he would return it if he was getting rid of it. When I started this system, I asked for it back, and he seemed a little offended. He said his son liked it. I let him keep it.

What can I say that hasn't been said about your art work....Congrats!

I never kill them. I always toss them in the sump. Once i tossed a tiny crab (about the size of a pencil eraser) in my sump and a year later I found this-

Atergatis Floridus..an endangered species from Singapore.

This is awesome!! That's something to be remembered.

No, it's not a Living Color coral insert. It's the real thing at about 50'

Now that's a reef mate. It is what I shoot for, that tangled mess of corals, sponges and macro algae.

Attachments

• image-2875282991.jpg
    image-2875282991.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I was doing a search on a DIY aquarium stand and I randomly came across a video of your tank. Even more amazing seeing it in motion! I just love it.

The is for the video Greg! I love your fish, especially your plethora of yellow ones (The Tangs and Wrasses look so cool!

Great vid Greg! Love that Blue Line that begs like a puppy for food. Tank looks amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Truly an amazing tank Greg!!!!...... Thanks for making ours look like #^%+ :) Lol,.. I think you once agin just raised the benchmark!!!

Thanks Dary. I thank heaven and tred very carefully as I have a balance working. Always trying to improve. Reducing the softies some for what I've grown in the frag tank.

Hey Greg, is this the kind of seafood mix you use?

Attachments

• image-1368309092.jpg
    image-1368309092.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 127
  • image-1423062423.jpg
    image-1423062423.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 112
The is for the video Greg! I love your fish, especially your plethora of yellow ones (The Tangs and Wrasses look so cool!

Silly me, I meant to say thanks for the video, not "the is for the video."

My excuse is that I was on my phone, lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom