35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not pH, most deodorants contain aluminum to kill stinky armpit bacteria. unfortunately it can also kill tank inhabitants like copper does.

Not pH, most deodorants contain aluminum to kill stinky armpit bacteria. unfortunately it can also kill tank inhabitants like copper does.

Ahhhhh I thought it was PH. Been awhile since I read it. Just knew it was bad to get in the tank.
Thanks for the clarification!

Well no armpit in the water lol. I was exaggerating a little. I rinse my arms with warm water and scrub without soap or anything and then dry before I go swimming lol

Well I'm trying the bottle over the Dendro feeding trick this morning. As of yet, no open polyps. Arrrggghhh!

After an hour with the bottle over my Dendro no luck. Target fed them 3 times. I'm just polluting my water.
:'( several of the tubes look like they are wanting to open but just never quite make it open. Feeding a mixture of thawed Cyclop-eeze, marine cuisine, DT's phytoplankton and powdered reef chili.

After an hour with the bottle over my Dendro no luck. Target fed them 3 times. I'm just polluting my water.
:'( several of the tubes look like they are wanting to open but just never quite make it open. Feeding a mixture of thawed Cyclop-eeze, marine cuisine, DT's phytoplankton and powdered reef chili.

I would give it time from what I have read it could take a very long time

Same thing I have read. It's going in 3 weeks now. The day it opens I'll be at the chiropractor because I'm going to blow my back out doing back flips!!!

Back
Top Bottom