hey guys, figured i would post some new pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I had planned out my sump a little better. Tell me what you think. Tank is 125 gallon. I know there's a few fish that when they get bigger I will have to much load. But I'm working on getting a 300 gallon.

lol be patient good sir :p

its a nice lookign tank, dori is getting big eh, my gues is 5". she should be fine for quite a while in a 72" 125, the only thing different between the 125 and the 180 is 2" on top which she will never notice and 6" extra to turn which when shes full grown might pose difficult in the 125

Gti_Leo said:
lol be patient good sir :p

its a nice lookign tank, dori is getting big eh, my gues is 5". she should be fine for quite a while in a 72" 125, the only thing different between the 125 and the 180 is 2" on top which she will never notice and 6" extra to turn which when shes full grown might pose difficult in the 125

Yeah about 6 inch actually. I actually didn't really want to get one that big but she was in a 60 gallon and I felt bad for her so gave it a bigger home. I have only had it about 7 months.

Yeah my lfs said if he was to sell that Duncan the way it is without fragging it up he could get like 700 bucks for it. I might bring in like 10 or 15 frags soon. And that won't even put a dent in it. It easily has over 150 polyps

I can't wait to see what happens when I upgrade the bulbs in my T5. My duncan's growth stopped when it closed up when my softies went toxic on each other. Now that all is well in their little world, back to business.

Toxic on each other. I still have never seen corals do that, I have seen an aptasia like actually lean over to grab a sun polyp though

the sun polyps havnt opened yet. but i am hopeful. the acro i have had for a long time but i dropped it doing some rock scapping so i spent the afternoon gluing it the way you see it on the rock, i think i did a good job. the first pic is acanstrea

Back
Top Bottom