Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
top 3 are the only ones worth looking at cause there finished lol
you aint missing anything but kevins hand :D
kevin you did a nice job on that by the way

That sucks, sorry man. Keep a close eye on the rest of the fish. If its the pistol shrimp you may have to get him out before he wipes out the rest of your fish.

check around tank prob jumped out
found my cats having a feast on all my escapee snails this morn they munched about 10 snails
never once have I had this prob with my 37g bow front only in 40B
stupid part they have the same egg crate so I'm confused why only in the 40B

Sorry about your Firefish. :( I have one in my FOWLR, and they're great fish. You might want to rethink having any fish that burrow with that shrimp in there. I have a pistol/goby pair in my reef, and have had to pass over some fish that I wanted just because I wouldn't trust the shrimp if he came across them under The sand.

Lol, don't let him shoot you!!! Good luck. Hopefully you can get your rocks set back close to where you have them now.

Ok I got the pistol shrimp back to the lfs the guy almost put him back in the tank with the $600 pair of Wyoming clowns where he lived before. He changed his mind and put him with the $3 damsels lmao. I got my new firefish and my six line wrasse in my tank. Also picked up a oceanic 250gph circulation pump for $15 and a magnetic thermometer for $4 because the maxi jet I was using as a second pump was too much and the backup glass thermo to my digital one kept coming loose. My clowns liked to chase it around bumping it into the side of the tank and I was afraid it would bust. This one is surrounded by plastic and held by a magnet on the outside of the tank so it should stay put.

I don't know of I care for my new rock layout. I had to remove all my rock and coral to get the shrimp out. I'll just have to live with it I guess I'll post pics when I can

Anxious to see the pics. I know you tore it apart 2 days in a row but I'm sure it still looks good.

My new rock scape and my new firefish and six line wrasse

The six line seems happy picking at my rocks but he really likes picking at my green star polyps not sure if that is bad or not

Back
Top Bottom