Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I've read they will forage through the corals and rock looking for food

He's sure going to town too lol

From what I've read they will forage through the corals and rock looking for food

He's sure going to town too lol

They will. Mine swims in and out of the rocks ALL DAY. Lol. Plus, he's the only one to fix a bristle worm population! Beautiful fish! I'm jealous of your firefish. That's my first purchase when I build a lid.

Wow never heard of that worm before. google pic'd it an it looks like a mean little bugger

I googled it too. Lol. It looks like it could take a 6-line with no problem, to me! Not a good hitch hiker, for sure. Lol.

They are nasty little buggers, I believe I have 2 small ones living in my live rock.

IMAG0302-1.jpg

I'm making a lfs run today so maybe I'll pick one up. I've really had my heart set on a court jester goby though. I already have 6 small fish in my 35.

Grrr. I was having flowers and jewelry delivered to my wifes work today for our anniversary and she calls me to tell me she is coming home early, dam it

Are you having any problems with the firefish and 6 line yet? I had that pair in my biocube and everything was cool for 7 months then it seemed like overnight the 6 line decided to terrorize the firefish. Now that I have a 55 I am contemplating getting one again thinking more room will help but I'm cautious. They're such cool lil fish and my bristleworm population went way down with him and is now going up again without him.

The lfs I got them from had both of them in a tank together so no no problems so far. They actually seem to stick together kinda

Ha ha. I bought Crystal flowers for our anniversary and she is buying my 3 new corals and my auto top off Saturday :) I need to buy flowers more often I think

Well just checked everything and done a 10gallon water change
My kh is 11
Calcium 380
Nitrate 40

I'm leaving my calcium alone cause what I'm using raises kh also

I'm thinking all the digging in the rock and sand might be part of the reason my nitrates are high... I hope

Well just checked everything and done a 10gallon water change
My kh is 11
Calcium 380
Nitrate 40

I'm leaving my calcium alone cause what I'm using raises kh also

I'm thinking all the digging in the rock and sand might be part of the reason my nitrates are high... I hope

It's not a sandbox Kevin, stop playing in it. Lol. Mixing the sand up will release nitrates. I'd test them again tomorrow to see if they have come down any.

but I wanna play in the sand. No I'm sure they will be lower. should be about 20 just guessing I'll probably do another change this weekend

Back
Top Bottom