Missing Clownfish? HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TropicalDude23

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I got home from work and saw that there was only my fema clownfish with the male no where to be found.... I checked all around the live rock and nothing!!!!! I have no idea what to do I freaking out! please help!!!!!

He's not on the floor and he's not in overflow.... I don't understand..... he's gone :(

yea he wasn't there either...: Dory was Though but in all reality what do I do

Does any of your rocks looked like they fell? Do u have a sump? Check your piping on your tank

I have a mini sump built in and no rocks fell or anything... I wiggled all my live rock to see if he was hiding and nothing :/

Is there a good possibly that he could be in your tubing for the sump, is the pipes large enough fit him to get through

The crazy thing is... I bought 2 ... both tank raised.... and we're completely fine before I left for work... fed and everything... I came back 9 hours later and only my female was there swimming like normal ready for another feeding... 2 days old.... this is crazy... so can I not add fish now... what do I do ??

Same thing happened to me and I never found him. I was so sad.. Usually if the crabs got him I could see that but I never found him.. I had to get a new one.. Now my other clown is happy again. It's much smaller and I was afraid they would fight but they don't., nice to know I wasn't the only one this has happened too.

I had a damsel die and never found it, the hermits are very good at what they do.

He probably jumped into the filter to wedge a pebble in the wheel and the partner in crime forgot to stick a plant up the filter.

Back
Top Bottom