My 125g reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

epaz

Aquarium Advice Activist
This one is my start from scratch tank. It is a work in progress. Any thoughts on my rock work? I'm not quite happy with it yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1388612009524.jpg
    1388612009524.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 167
Wow, thats a big tank. I want a 180, but they seem so little, but look so big! I like the rock work, having a clearing close to the middle is pretty clever IMO. It gives a little space for fish to hang out in the open (the brave ones anyways). And it doesn't look like a cluster of rocks. It looks formatted and organized. However the right looks like it could be a bit more intricate for more openings. Other than that I love it! I plan to steal it when I set up my 180 >:)

Thanks both sides could use some restructuring ( little wobbly) it's roughly about 200lbs of rock and the top is sealed except for 2 openings maybe 8"x12" so it's kind of like a puzzle maneuvering the large rocks out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That seems quite the challenge...And they do look a bit unstable, but I thought it was fine. Good luck to you! It will be quite a challenge

Back
Top Bottom