My 125G SW tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes the firs is a mushroom for sure, maybe same as this one
Zer0: i would call it a blue spotted mushroom coral.
mushrooms9.jpg

The second maybe "Bird of Paradise"

Super+Colored+ORA%E2%84%A2+Joe+The+Coral+%2459.99.jpg

The third maybe "Bellina"
Super+colored+ORA+Voodoo+%2489.99.jpg

Hard to believe in the store they are just numbers !
It was a great price anyway, mushrooms was free and $10 each for other two.

This pic's is from the net, hope one day my mushrooms will look like this one to.

Some update, picture taken with my iPhone....
Finally my FoxFace and SalfinTang eating some of my home grown hair algae.
img0186sx.jpg
img0188b.jpg
img0189f.jpg
img0192k.jpg
img0196s.jpg

dude your tank is rockin, wish i could get some mushrooms like those. And your fish are beautiful. I got a free hippo tang for my b-day last week forcing me to upgrade to a 55g soon (the joy). But your tank is amazing. +1. Did you purchase those mushrooms or did they hitchhike?

I got the mushrooms for free :p, my good friend at the LFS give my since it was not doing well in their tank. The second picture is a hitchhiker, did not know I have them until one day when I was cleaning my sump I turn this rock over, this guys was already spread all over on the "dark side" of the rock, once I put it in the display tank in a month or so look like this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestion how to trap my Sergeant Major Damsel's ?
For close to a week I has been feeding them in a net, to clarify a bit: I leave a large net in the tank, at feeding time I drop the food in the net waiting for the fish to go in, I could catch any of my fist 10x over except the Damsel's and the Six Line Wrasse. They rather not eat than to go close to the net, is any of the commercial fish trap would work better ?

I want to get both of my Sergeant Major Damsel's and the Yellotail Damsel out of the tank, will put them in the sump until I can find a new home or I'll donate it to the LFS.
They bullying my sailfin tang.

My conditioned water suddenly changed ! It's 9 days old and just for curiosity I checked to see if the chemistry is OK before I change the water.
The NO2 is off the chart, is possible this water in the 20G bucket started the cycle?
Should I discard it and mix a new one ? or wait to see if clear down in the next few days ?

So what's the word on this, the NO2 is dropping, it is safe to use this water or not?

ok Dumped 10 min's ago, new one on the way, also washed the bucket with vinegar water.

Got a new coral today, and again I have no clue what is it !?
Look cool tho.

dscn0515w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom