New clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol... Hes a reject... Hes a c platinum. I got him because he looks like hes got armour on. I think hes bad asd though. I wana give him some crazy royal shiey knight name.

Wow i love him! So he is cheaper then a regular platinum clown but more expensive then a snowflake? :)

He was 50 bucks. They had a b that was 100 and a "a" that was 200!! Omfg. I can't comprehend spending that on fish.

Thats just crazy. 50 is alot of me, anything above that and fishkeepibg is no longer fun, its stressful :) haha

Yeah my normal limit is 30 bucks. I went there lookimg to get 4 or 5 chalk bass but they didn't have any. That woulda cost about 100 bucks. When I seen that lil dude a I just had to have him, and it was half what I was planning on spending

I love chalk bass!! I want a school! :) you still have to get them ;) anyways, awesome clown!

Thanks, I wanted a school of em too but I can never find more then 1 or 2 of them. I might still get some down the road.

50 bucks is nothing. we pay in the hundreds of pounds for some fish in the uk. crazy!

Back
Top Bottom