New to saltwater. Bsnows 75gal reef tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you know that they are dead? I had some issues with my zoas and they didn't open for weeks but when I got things fixed they opened right up..

I had some buried for weeks and they are still alive. If you still have tissue there's a chance.

We'll the one in the power heads doing the best the one got eatin by my electric hermit crab and one must have something really wrong then

Full tank shot. Tanks been cycled for about a month now. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396992974.021513.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396992998.800550.jpg
The last one has my two clowns that just hangout in the top corner all the time and my yelloweyed bristle tooth tang..kinda blends with the rocks

Centipede looking things on my frags but only at night and I'm not sure if they are good or bad. My frags haven't opened since I got them

I havent had any luck with reefs2go to be honest,. I ordered over 90 polyps one time and not ONE survived. they all fell off the tiny rock rubble or plug and died or got lost. Not gonna get anymore coral from them thats for sure.

I havent had any luck with reefs2go to be honest,. I ordered over 90 polyps one time and not ONE survived. they all fell off the tiny rock rubble or plug and died or got lost. Not gonna get anymore coral from them thats for sure.

Same here deff won't go through them again

Got some coral frags for my bday yesterday I know one is green star polyps the other is some zoas and the last is like a pineapple tree not sure though he just threw it in for free

Picked up a frogspawn frag to see how it kinda does it's got two heads right now
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397311059.299830.jpg
And my zoas are open
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397311106.520350.jpg

The bridge you have on the center/right of the tank is awesome

Thanks...I actually didn't have it like that at first and I wanted a bridge type deal and had two rocks that woulda worked...but the one I used is a big rock if say it weighs prolly 15 pounds on it's own

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398261973.431435.jpg
Took a panorama shot of the tank. I have a lot if algea growth and I've been doing water changes once a week

I would say my corals are doing pretty we'll and growing not an expert so can't really tell...but I did find out that it was amphipods that I thought were killing my first zoas. Gunna get a wrasse for my next fish

Back
Top Bottom