Baby booooom!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phatpaul

Aquarium Advice Freak
Thought i share my success with eveyone lol. In the last month iv had a baby boom. First iv just notice that my new pair of golden rams have just laid eggs in my community tank, second, my group of guppies all gave birth within a few days of each other so now my community has about 50 guppie fry lol, third also in my comunity tank iv just noticed new baby assasin snails, iv had the adults now for 3 months so i chuffed to see some more, forth, in the last 2 months my bristle nose plecos have had 2 batches of babys which are doing great, and last but not least in my new fluval ebi tank which iv had now for a month my cherry shrimps have had there first batch of shrimplets, so all in all im indated with babys lol. I hoping my rams eggs will hatch but this is their first attempt so im not holding my breath. All i can say that i have done is that i do my regular weekly partial water changes and gave the fish loads of hiding places with loads of plants and thats it

Attachments

• image-24860860.jpg
    image-24860860.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-82497484.jpg
    image-82497484.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2692431568.jpg
    image-2692431568.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image-341815344.jpg
    image-341815344.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 84
Great work, congrats! How did u get the plecos to breed!?

Tom.fish said:
Great work, congrats! How did u get the plecos to breed!?

All i did for them is put in a little bit of slate in leaning against my background to form a cave and thats it apart from the above mentioned

Back
Top Bottom