Baby longfin zebra danio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Often the fins can get damaged by the net. I find the nets at the stores are to course for fine finned fish like angels and gouramis. They usually get caught and torn. Give him some time. If that spot multiplies then you have ich. Otherwise it could be fungus on the injury

Often the fins can get damaged by the net. I find the nets at the stores are to course for fine finned fish like angels and gouramis. They usually get caught and torn. Give him some time. If that spot multiplies then you have ich. Otherwise it could be fungus on the injury

Ugh. I hate fungus. Makes the fish look so ugly after a while if not treated properly. :(

Ya the net I have is very small but very fine traps air bubbles !

Also the net the girl was using was huge !!! And she was chasing it around the tank knocking stuff around

Ya the net I have is very small but very fine traps air bubbles !

Also the net the girl was using was huge !!! And she was chasing it around the tank knocking stuff around

Eh. What do u expect from a person who prob doesn't care anything about fish and doesn't knw anything about them.

Oh ya. U should do that. Help the fish a lot. And the people who buy them too. Good luck with application.

Thanks do you use the iPhone app ? I have notifications on in my iphone settings but I'm not getting any? The app says I have to register for them but I don't see anywhere to do that from the app?

Thanks do you use the iPhone app ? I have notifications on in my iphone settings but I'm not getting any? The app says I have to register for them but I don't see anywhere to do that from the app?

Ya. I have iPhone and computer. My notifications only pop up when I go into the app and refresh the page. But it also sends me emails. Those could be the notifications.

I registered for the email notification thingy but I don't remember if it was on computer or iPhone.
The iPhone app is missing a lot of stuff. Like friend requests, edit profile, etc.

Don't u have the computer version too? I'm pretty sure the computer has notifications in the account area.

I do but I'm on my phone all day . I have iPhone MacBook Pro, iMac , nexus 7, iPod touch and gen 1 iPad . I'm a photographer so I really only use my computers for that

Back
Top Bottom