Baby longfin zebra danio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ill sell them I suppose . Or introduce them into the creek in my backyard .. JK . Ya ill sell them and mail some to you if you can pay support and want them. For being helpful .

You ship to Canada ;) Don't see the long finned variety here. Got my hands on long finned cherry barbs and love them. So does the pet store near by. He's looking forward to my first batch.

You ship to Canada ;) Don't see the long finned variety here. Got my hands on long finned cherry barbs and love them. So does the pet store near by. He's looking forward to my first batch.

Hey if you pay the shipping ill send them anywhere and ill send you like 15 ! That way you can have a bunch if you want !

Ill sell them I suppose . Or introduce them into the creek in my backyard .. JK . Ya ill sell them and mail some to you if you can pay support and want them. For being helpful .

I'll would definetely want some as long as the shipping price isn't outrageous. Could u post some pics of the adults? I want to see what the babies will prob look like when adult.

I'll would definetely want some as long as the shipping price isn't outrageous. Could u post some pics of the adults? I want to see what the babies will prob look like when adult.

Ill try they move super fast hard to take a picture of I'm a photographer if it comes down to it ill set up my lights and try and take a pic through the glass my apartment just has alot of ambient light

Ill try they move super fast hard to take a picture of I'm a photographer if it comes down to it ill set up my lights and try and take a pic through the glass my apartment just has alot of ambient light

They all look different some look more like sword tails or whatever they are called others have rounded fluttery fins.

Back
Top Bottom