breeding blue rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daveho

Aquarium Advice Freak
well guys it looks like i may have somthing interesting going on yesterday i got a new blue ram male from my lfs and he seems to have taken to my female who is considerably plumper then she was yesterday currently the male will not be more then 6 inh away from the girl and when he dose get distracted and she swims away he franticly zooms the tank till he finds her. i will keep updating this if anyones interest if not i have cory and molly fry atm aswell

atm i have 3 tri line cory fry aswell they hatced 5days ago and are still tiny and this is my first lot of cory fry so i dont have high hopes but yo u never know. as far as the rams go they areacting as though they cant be appart and the male occasionaly goes back to work on tje hole abit more

well no eggs yet but the rams have decided that while they waite they will terrorise the other rams in the tank

well no real progress so far but during todays water change i filled in the hole the rams made and the male was not happy so hes re dug his hole and is guarding it with the girl

well no eggs this mornin but the ram pair seems to be having a grate time chaising new born molly fry who knows maby the live food will help

the pair have coloured up alot they look very vibrant atm maby eggs arnt far off, the have also given up on there hole and have moved over to a natural bowl shape in some drift wood

Back
Top Bottom