Cory Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
After moving a piece of driftwood, a bunch of what appeared to be eggs fell off of it. I have seen the Cories getting a little friendly maybe 5 days ago. They looked about the color of Nerite snail eggs but fell off and weren't stuck to it. I was in a hurry and couldn't really see them on the white sand. There was some gunk under the dw so it blended together.

Other fish are Cardinals, a pair of Black Skirts, Harlequin Rasboras...Don't have experience with egg layers. How many days if they actually hatched, if they were Cories?

Noticed no one answered so I'll try to help out with what I know. If it is cory eggs they have to have a certain temperature to incubated and hatch and I believe if they are white they are not spawned. Your little guys may just be practicing. Best thing to do is go on internet and type in "breeding corydoras"

Thanks, I will be doing more research in the coming weeks. I was just kind of surprised when I found them. I found a bunch more on the back of the driftwood too. It seemed like many more than the 1 Nerite snail usually drops.

Back
Top Bottom