I have fry!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EMTtony

Aquarium Advice Regular
So last night I'm sitting on the couch, I glance over to my 20 gal, and what do I see. 2 Red Wag Platy fry swimming around the driftwood. I have no idea how long they have been there, since there are plenty of good hiding places in the tank. I have only seen two, but there may have been more I guess.

Woohoo! I'll bring over the salt and tartar sauce, and...oh, nevermind. I misread the thread title.

i have been waking up to fry at least 2 times a month ever since i set up my guppy tank. it is such a wonderful feeling when u see them swimming around. the first thing i do when i wake up is look to see if i have any new fry in there. i woke up to about 20 on monday i have had so many that i have been giving some to my angel for a treat everyonce and a while. next time u should try to spot some of them before they release there fry and u could set up a tank just for them :) it is a reason for another tank and then when they have babies u will have to get a bigger tank and so on lol. mts is a wonderful thing. sorry i just started rambling. and congratulaions by the way

Back
Top Bottom