One of the fry is different should I worry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tasha

Aquarium Advice FINatic
for the last few days I have noticed one of the fry which are now 16 days old, always eats off the bottom, I rarely have seen it eat off the top, but I can always tell it apart from the others because it has a huge belly. After its eaten its even bigger and looks like it will explode. I feed the fish 2x a day, grown ups and fry in the same tank, all they can eat for 1 minute. since they have been 2 days old they have eaten the internal parasite food, I crush it fine for all the fish, they like it better this way, for 3 days and then regular food for 4 days and so on (recently learned I was feeding it wrong, to see more on that see my post on the health board under, no wonder there not getting any better)

Have you ever noticed a baby with a LARGE belly, what could it mean?

hiya it could be ither a greedy lil fishy or deformed baby i guess loosing 1 is better than loosing them all mollies can be greedy i know. try feeding them liquifry for live baring fish thats what you feed babys thats what i feed them :)

Thanks, it does eat constantly maybe a greedy little thing.... ??

Back
Top Bottom