Orandas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sbddan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So Saturday the 29th I came home to my new orandas fighting I thought until I reasearched it and realized they where actually breeding so this has never happened to me I have no experience only what I got to study in about 2hrs online research I go get my nephews 20g and set it up with fresh water get a filter setup and a remove the plants in my big tank that have all the eggs on them I have read that if the eggs turn white that's means they are bad and should be removed well here's my problem how in the hell do you remove all of those eggs when they are all over the place with out damaging the good ones it's been 3 almost 4 days now and it's driving me crazy is there anything I can do or do I just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Nm my fry have hatched but now what do I feed them and how long to i wait before I clean take the plant out of the tank that has all of the bad eggs pretty much what do I do for everything help

Back
Top Bottom