Soon to be Angelfish father

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My angel eggs didn't get fertilized last go round. :( however they dis seem like great parents because the were constantly fanning the eggs and my male was really protective. I couldn't touch the glass by the eggs without him trying to attack me. Made me feel good about them raising their own babies. :) good luck with your new batch.

Just got home and every egg is gone, next time im going to move the eggs for sure. The parents just can't get it right :/

Nice part is they will keep doing it as long as they are happy and well fed. Separating eggs and parent will give you a better chance of a hatching. Good luck.

Okay so I decided to take the breeding pair from the 100g and make them their own tank, I Call it the love shack lol

I took the water from the 100g and I'm using the same plants from the other tank, along with a Rock on the side. They don't seem to untreated in eachother anymore but I'm going to have to wait to see what happens.

I'm thinking that they were eating the eggs because they felt threatened by the other fish in the 100g. So I put them in their own stress free tank.

I just hope they spawn successfully this time :)

Attachments

• image-1301859383.jpg
    image-1301859383.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 97
thank you!! i hope yours spawn too
i also bought 2 new angels for the 100g that way there is a better chance of another breeding pair :)

i woke up this morning to find that my breeder tank was half empty and my room was flooded. the tank has no leaks and the filter is in perfect condition. i have no idea how the water got out of the tank. i through the angels back in the 100g. it sucks waking up to the sound of a filter splashing into a half empty tank :/

Back
Top Bottom