Who’s eggs are these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishables

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,

I have RCS, glolight tetras and glolight danios and I spotted these under the leaves today. Sorry it’s hard to get a photo. They are in the middle of the blue circle.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 269A4A74-C20E-4362-A26D-E11BBE12DC7A.jpeg
    269A4A74-C20E-4362-A26D-E11BBE12DC7A.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 9FAE552B-DD46-4707-BDE0-9FFD3A16FF66.jpg
    9FAE552B-DD46-4707-BDE0-9FFD3A16FF66.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 28
Thank you. The more research I did I get the same results I have one snail that cane on a plant of mine. Likely a pond snail. I do see a few ‘single bubble’ looking things too, so maybe they are all breeding!

Thank you. The more research I did I get the same results I have one snail that cane on a plant of mine. Likely a pond snail. I do see a few ‘single bubble’ looking things too, so maybe they are all breeding!

Keep in mind that some snails ( usually the ones that make those gelatinous egg masses:whistle: ) can overrun a tank. You might want to selectively remove the ones you see ( because I'm sure there will be a lot more you won't see ;) ) to help keep them in check. (y)

Looks like I missed out! Got home today and the eggs were not on the leaf anymore!

They

They were prolly not the only egg mass from the snail because If you can see them, that usually means fish can too, and fish will eat them. the ones you can't see, are the one that survive.

Back
Top Bottom