zebra plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny R

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I have 3 zebra pieces any advice on good ways to set tank up I haven't thought of its a 20 gallon long have wood power head and a bubbler and some PVC the plecos r abut 2 n half inches each

I'm not sure, what you are saying here. I would try reposting with a little less chat speak

Just if none has bred them b4 how did they have their tank setuppics would b cool 2

kenny R said:
Just if none has bred them b4 how did they have their tank setuppics would b cool 2

Excuse me, but please talk with complete sentences and no text talk. Zebra plecos are mainly carnivorous from what I know and will require a much larger tank. They are fairly easy to breed, again I've only heard this. I'd do a planted tank with driftwood and sand, with a single school of dither fish.

Excuse me, but please talk with complete sentences and no text talk. Zebra plecos are mainly carnivorous from what I know and will require a much larger tank. They are fairly easy to breed, again I've only heard this. I'd do a planted tank with driftwood and sand, with a single school of dither fish.
I'm not sure how you understood that. kudos to you.

I bet their not true zebras too buy one on live aquaria their really expensive and a 20 gallon in my opinion is too small for even one pleco

Zebra plecs cost nearly $500 on live aquaria and nearly $200 in some other places. So you are talking $600-$1500 in those fish. If one was a breeding pair then I can't even imaging a price for that...

+1 on jackwagon their are extremly expense. I would only spend at max 35 dollars on a fish

Paid 675 for the three in Toronto weren't sold as breeders I could be screwed and have 3 of the same sex. But I'm hoping not

675 sounds more realistic actually if bought very young from the same person. Pics will confirm though.

Mine are over 2 n half inches each I got a great deal cause every where I go they quote me 240 each for 1 to 1 n half inchers

Hit post reply
manage attachment button
hit one of the browse buttons
find your picture
then hit upload button Wait till it says uploaded
Then close the box and hit submit reply

Back
Top Bottom