Anyway to add the "Next page" to before the quick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fprintf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Fishfreek,

Is it possible to add the "Next Page" to before the quick reply box(es)? The reason I ask is from a usability standpoint. I know I am new here, but when reading a thread I need to scroll *past* the quick reply box to see if there are additional pages/replies.

So in most cases it means a lot of unnecessary mousing. I do see that the next page is also at the top of the thread, but that means scrolling *up*. :)

Just a thought... is this already implemented in any of the other styles?

I have not tried to do this but I feel it would disturb the overall flow of the page. As you can see the quick reply box acutally sits within the html table that all of the responses are contained and the page navigation sits outside this table.

Adding it before the quick reply and after the last response may break things up and have it look strange.

Im fairly certin all our styles are layed out the same in this respect. Although I use the default so I cant recall totally. I would suggest giving the other 5 styles a run and see if you find one easier to navigate than the others.

Back
Top Bottom