cant upload pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I can't unload pictures from my iphone in my thread. It says that my quota has been reached or something weird like that??? :confused:

That sounds like you've used up all your space. You can delete some of your pictures (User CP > Attachments) and gain back some space.... or you can use an online hosting site to store them, then paste the 'img' code in the thread (what I do).

mfdrookie516 said:
That sounds like you've used up all your space. You can delete some of your pictures (User CP > Attachments) and gain back some space.... or you can use an online hosting site to store them, then paste the 'img' code in the thread (what I do).

Oh ok :) thanks. I mostly use my phone so I guess I'll have to check out the settings on my computer. Thanks rook

Another option is to upgrade your account to supporting and expand your storage. Supporting members have unlimited attachment space and a bunch of other account enhancements as well.

Janet H said:
Another option is to upgrade your account to supporting and expand your storage. Supporting members have unlimited attachment space and a bunch of other account enhancements as well.

I think I saw that on here one day... Thanks that's good info :)

Very helpful thread. Glad I searched first, as to not waste anyone's time.

I'm at my quota too so I'm gonna upgrade. I meant to months ago but I'm on workman's comp so moneys tight at the moment lol

Hope everyone has a great day :)

ronnieroach said:
Very helpful thread. Glad I searched first, as to not waste anyone's time.

I'm at my quota too so I'm gonna upgrade. I meant to months ago but I'm on workman's comp so moneys tight at the moment lol

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Yep I just got a photobucket! Cool stuff

Back
Top Bottom