Email Spam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

obedey

Aquarium Advice Activist
Spam from Social Knowledge, LLC. Early Retirement Newsletter is now hitting my inbox.
I changed my email address on AA and now it's hitting that inbox.

Are social knowledge the parent company of AA? Can their unsubcribe button be trusted?

Cheers.
Gav.

Hi, perhaps try the AA help desk if the unsubscribe button doesn’t work. I don’t receive these letters unfortunately to know more (possibly as I think I’ll be working until 105 [emoji4] ).

In the
user cp
settings & options
edit options
scroll down to
messaging & notification

go to the boxes / spaces you wish to accept or not accept.

I just ended up using the unsub in the email. I'm fairly certain it must be AA sharing the email with them. Social Knowledge, LLC makes the AA mobile app I'm thinking they own AA.

I'd suggest doing some ad aware and virus scanning program. I'm not aware of anyone ever receiving any emails like this and I have been here for quite some time. Most likely it would be something on client side causing an issue.

I just ended up using the unsub in the email. I'm fairly certain it must be AA sharing the email with them. Social Knowledge, LLC makes the AA mobile app I'm thinking they own AA.

Social Knowledge runs both this forum and the Early Retirement board but the unsub link works ;)

Back
Top Bottom