Emails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Random Fishy

Aquarium Advice Activist
How do you get emails to stop being sent on aquarium advice about people responding to you?

Click on User CP>Edit Options>Messaging & Notification>Default Thread Subscription Mode

Select the appropriate option

Um, I've tried blocking the emails from both my ipad and computer. But they still keep being sent. What do I do?

While following the above advice will stop future thread subscription emails, you'll have to change the notification default on past subscribed threads individually to stop emails from being sent on those.

While following the above advice will stop future thread subscription emails, you'll have to change the notification default on past subscribed threads individually to stop emails from being sent on those.
so how do I do that? Can I do it on the app? Or do I do it on the ipad but on the website?

You need to do it from the main site with a web browser. In user CP click manage subscriptions in the left column. Check your first several pages of subscriptions and change the option in the box at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom