more involvement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I want to apologize for being absent the last several months. I suffered a from a stroke that took alot of my memory. I have mostly recovered and ready to proceed on.
I am a saltwater person and dont know much about FW. We have plenty of other experience at the site that will help you. Lets see if we can pick it back up on the site. The SW side though has come to a stop almost. Im hoping the SW side will spring back up and take off. We have plenty of people to help you out. See you on the boards

Welcome back. I dont think we've met but ive read a lot of your posts. Love reading about SW even though im a FW guy. Hope to learn a lot more from you.

Glad you are on the road to recovery.

Thank God you survived :) I also appreciate your cooperation with many posts during the last two days, always looking forward to give my thanks to active members.

I want to apologize for being absent the last several months. I suffered a from a stroke that took alot of my memory. I have mostly recovered and ready to proceed on.

I am a saltwater person and dont know much about FW. We have plenty of other experience at the site that will help you. Lets see if we can pick it back up on the site. The SW side though has come to a stop almost. Im hoping the SW side will spring back up and take off. We have plenty of people to help you out. See you on the boards

So sorry to hear about this and hope you continue your healing process! I was a fairly active member back in the 2015-2016 area- I made some good connections and learned quite a bit. Folks like Mr_X, Carey, SniperHank… several more, just to name a few, all helped me along the way! After a hiatus from the hobby, I decided to set up a new tank last year, a Biocube 32, and came back to this app hoping there was going to be a lot of the same folks still in the hobby… I recognize a few of you, and hope to re-establish my involvement in the forum. Anyways, I digress. I hope the SW picks back up, and I’m happy to help however.

Hopefully my new tank build thread will start up soon, and hoping to engage with you all. Happy Reefing !

Back
Top Bottom