Posting videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HairlessPotter said:
Is there a way I can post a video from my android phone?

U have to like post it on u tube and use the link :(

what flossie said i too have an android phone i have a YouTube app and account so the app lets you upload straight from your phone and then you acess the desktop site on your phone copy and paste link lots of hoops and steps yes but it's the only way iknow that works

Woot woot!!! Phones can be a little confusing :) I didn't know how to post on my phone from YouTube so I learned something new as well :) lol

Ya it was a pain cuz I couldn't figure out how to copy the url. When i'd go to the desktop site on my browser it would just open the video in my youtube app which doesn't show the url. But I figured out there's a copy url option in the app

sometimes it gives you the mobile url what i do is i go under my account list all vids and click the one i want to copy and it usually works well

then click on the title of the video that works for me hm do you have the always use app for this action button checked of have you checked it before

Back
Top Bottom