September 2011 Saltwater POTM Contest Winner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Please join me in congratulating carey, the winner of the September 2011 Saltwater POTM Contest!

img_1577492_0_3d4715778bf59a81f261c87f9750af53.jpg

Thanks guys, she's a bugger to get a straight photo of now. lol Always hiding and hunting in the rocks. :)

Thanks! I'm running out of picture perfect fish LOL Unless I enter the anthias in for this month. ;-)

Congratz on your win and well done. Personally I love that SW fish the most. I don't know what the name of it is, but it reminds me of a dragon, Carey

By the way, you have A LOT of posts for being on here for only almost a year! lol

PHP said:
Congratz on your win and well done. Personally I love that SW fish the most. I don't know what the name of it is, but it reminds me of a dragon, Carey

By the way, you have A LOT of posts for being on here for only almost a year! lol

They are mandarins which are dragonetts. Beautiful fish, pod eaters. Their mating ritual is second to none. The male and femal will show their flags to each other, and if she's feeling frisky, they lock fins and do a twirling dance upward. Our scooter dragonettes used to do it almost nightly.

Back
Top Bottom